Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Texans Handle It By Straight Thuggin

It has certainly been an interesting week. If there is one thing that living overseas will force you to grow in, it's patience. But occasionally, I firmly believe, the time for patience expires and you ought to take matters into your own hands.
To give some backstory, for the last eight months or so I have been dealing with a crazy stalker...he's another foreign student, and absolutely off his rocker/unstable. Well, when he sent me a threatening text on Wednesday night, I'd had enough.
I had consulted local friends for the last few months about how to handle it...and I finally decided after talking to some of my most trusted local friends to take the matter into my own hands. Having established that his school also wanted him to leave China (they know he is crazy too) I decided to confront him and attempt to remove his ability to contact me.
One of my local friends had volunteered his services as a threatening-looking guy. He is such a nice guy, but really does look like he belongs in a gang...shaved head, strong build....intimidating guy. "You tell that guy I'm your boyfriend...I'll handle him." I had instructed him not to get physical with the stalker unless he actually got physical first.
Well, I told stalker to meet me at a place because "I have one thing I want to tell you, and then I hope this will be settled once and for all". When he finally showed up, I asked to see his phone. "I want to see that last message you sent me." I said. He agreed and handed me his cell phone. While my friend blocked me (he doesn't speak English all that well, but told stalker "I am her boyfriend. I don't like you. You have problem?" haha) I attempted to remove the back panel of his cell phone to remove the sim card...as it was cold, I was having trouble, so I eventually threw it into a puddle, stomped on it for good measure, then picked it back up and slipped it into my pocket. My friend threw an arm around me and we walked off....crazy stalker followed. We wheeled around. At this point, I had trouble keeping my friend from attacking.
Crazy stalker asked for his phone back.
"No" I said. "But it has ALL my numbers in it." "I don't care....you should have thought about that before you called and texted me a million times after I told you to stop. Now GO AWAY." He started to move towards me, looking angry. I aimed a kick at his crotch, screamed again, and he finally left....a wise decision on his part because my friend was about to lay into him, and we had another couple of friends strategically positioned nearby in case anything went wrong.
Unfortunately, later that evening, we discovered crazy stalker apparently has a second phone with my number in it. Guess I should have pushed him down and robbed his pockets.
I am not advocating assault/robbery, but ladies, when you're dealing with a crazy stalker...I don't believe in showing a lot of courtesy. As evidenced by the screaming I unleashed upon him in 3 languages.
I heard from his university that he is leaving next week...I certainly hope that's true. My Texan side will come out in full force when necessary....

No comments:

Post a Comment