Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Emails

I love getting emails like this from local friends...seriously, how sweet is this? Got this from a new friend after I hosted a movie night with Mexican dinner at my home.

Receive your e-mail I am glad that I was doing homework at school, I graduate
on Normal, physical education, sports since you have to do what I can find, I'm the expert, huh, huh! Yesterday saw the film in your home, the atmosphere is very good. You are ready to
eat always very attractive, because yesterday I went to eat too much before, so yesterday
did not make the stomach to taste, next time I will have the opportunity to taste. My English is not good, you say, I can understand, but I would not say it organized language, can
only say simple, I hope you understand! The day before yesterday was the first time we
met, you are very beautiful, always very smart, I hope you are in China and our days, more and more beautiful, more happy。
-A.
As a language student, I know how difficult it is to string together an email that makes sense, so I always admire their efforts! Considering we usually use Chinese when we speak, I was impressed with the effort here! :-) Cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment