Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Post-Vacay

Vacation was quite the adventure...I thought I would do a few posts spotlighting different experiences.

One of my favorite parts was crossing off a certain item from my bucket list....staying at the Marina Bay Sands.

A while ago one of my fave Korean stars, Jung Ji Hoon, tweeted some pics of him and his backup dancers in an AMAZING pool..I knew I had to swim in it before I die.


While the skypark with the Infinity pool as it is called used to be open for the public to pay a fee and swim there, it is now open only to hotel guests...so, we had to stay there. It was quite the splurge, but, after staying in crappy hostels for the rest of the trip, it was worth it.

Ok, so it was cold, and my vampiric skin hadn't seen the light of day in a long time, so excuse the glowing whiteness.

Anyways, if you are ever in Singapore, it's worth skimping in other areas to splurge on this pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment