That said, many of my friends have gone home for the holidays, but I'm grateful for some chill time before I do a little traveling. I also get to spend some concentrated time with the people who are still in town, like many of my friends from my English Corner.
Lots of little things blessed/touched me this week:
- My friend giving me a box of Crystal Light Energy that she got in a package...I love that stuff!
- Another friend bending over backwards to help me set up a Chinese bank account and get set up with taobao.com (the Chinese ebay!).
- One of my teachers randomly telling before our final that I was "really pretty". Random, but I like compliments. ha My theory is since our final was an hour later than our class usually is, I looked awake for once. ha
- A friend's husband who plays the guitar serenading me with some Jay Chou songs (he even tried to imitate his voice for me, ha!)
- Finding out that Bi Rain is performing in Beijing in March! I have GOT to go!