Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Intimacy I Didn't Want?

The saga of the cute barista continues...

A few weeks ago I told him he should drink chamomile tea because he said he couldn't stop sneezing. Well, I guess he decided to return the tea advice favor?

When I'm working on projects he usually brings me surprise drinks to try....last night he brought me a new kind of tea...I couldn't quite place the flavor. "What kind of tea is this? It's really good!"
"Oh, I'll bring you some more!" *comes back* "It's blueberry." Gives me a knowing smile.

I promptly google blueberry tea's uses in traditional Chinese medicine..used to recover strength annnd....for urinary issues/overactive bladder.

Does this mean that he noticed that I was getting up to pee every twenty minutes? I guess so....

No comments:

Post a Comment