Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Cards

So I got this card from a friend on Christmas Eve, and it made me cry (and I haven't cried in a long time).

"谢谢你这么长时间以来对我的帮助!谢谢你在我有困难的时候陪伴我!很开心,因为有你这样的好姐妹。我感觉真的好幸福!"

translation: Thank you for so long being my help! Thank you for when I have a difficult time being with me! I am very happy, because you are such a good sister. I feel really blessed!

I also got this awesome Christmas card from one of my funniest, awesome friends:
“猪力:Merry Christmas! 圣诞节快乐!!你要多吃些哦!因为你太瘦了。”-猪第

Translation: Pig Power (what the sounds of my English name sound like in Chinese...it's a joke between us). Merry Christmas! You should eat more! Because you are too thin."-Pig Brother (what her English name sounds like in Chinese). This card also included little drawings of pigs. So funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment